Starting Tuesday, November 8th, Ottawa Public Health (OPH) will be offering routine vaccinations at three Neighbourhood Health and Wellness Hub locations to children two months to 17 years of age. All vaccines at the clinic are free.
Who can go to these clinics?
The Neighbourhood Health and Wellness Hub clinics can give routine vaccinations for children and youth from two months of age to 17 years of age who meet any of the criteria below:
- your child does not have an Ontario Health Card (OHIP)
- your child does not have a primary health care provider, such as a doctor or nurse practitioner
- your child’s healthcare provider does not provide routine vaccinations.
Where and how can I get my child vaccinated?
You do not need an appointment. You can walk in. If the clinic is very busy, the staff may ask you to come back another time or day and will help book an appointment for you.
Your child can receive their routine vaccinations at the following locations:
AMA Community Centre, 1216 Hunt Club Road:
- Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 1:00 PM to 7:00 PM (closed 3:30 to 4:30pm)
Emerald Plaza Library, 1547 Merivale Road:
- Tuesday, 1:00 PM – 7:00 PM (closed 3:30 to 4:30pm)
- Wednesday 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM (closed 12:30 to 1:30pm)
- Friday, 1:00 PM – 4:30 PM
- Saturday, 10 AM – 4:00 PM (closed 12:30 to 1:30pm)
Jules Morin, 400 Clarence Street East:
- Tuesday and Thursday 1:00 – 7:00 PM (closed 3:30 to 4:30pm)
What do I need to bring?
Bring your child’s vaccine records or any vaccine documents to the clinic, even if they are in a different language. If you have a piece of identification for your child, please bring it. It does not have to be an Ontario Health Insurance Plan (OHIP) card.
Where can I get more information?
Come talk to a nurse at any Neighbourhood Health and Wellness Hub. There are also services available for adults. Visit our website OttawaPublicHealth.ca/NeighbourhoodHub or call the Ottawa Public Health Information Centre at 613-580-6744, open 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM Monday to Friday. Translators are available if needed.