ICS Training Workshops
Offered in an intimate, culturally-based group setting, this in-depth anti-racism session provides participants with:
- Historical context of Indigenous racism in Canada.
- Exploration of how current Indigenous issues impact Canadians and our healthcare system in Canada.
- Hands-on and interactive activities.
Who is it for?
- Healthcare professionals working at organizations funded through Ontario Health – East (former Champlain region).
- The general public with particular relevance to healthcare professionals and other frontline service providers. Subject to availability.
Timeframe: 1-day workshop